Even if you've created a super creative and profitable loyalty program, you still need to make an effort to make sure your customers know about it. It's more than just sending a discount email. To be successful, you have to look at the bigger picture. By the big picture, we mean cross-promotion. Let's explore how to promote the Reward program using different tools, including our features and widgets:
1) In order to successfully promote your program it's necessary to describe the rules in the FAQ or in the Terms & Conditions. Why?
- It will make life easier for you and your clients.
- Your clients will have a clear idea of what they can get and how they can get it.
What to include in the description?
- What do they get?
- How can they get these perks?
- Explain how to exchange points for discounts.
How to edit the Loyalty & Rewards FAQ?
Use Instagram Carousels in posts - Instagram carousels have the highest engagement rate of all of Insta's features. It's an ideal feature for small businesses, according to research, that helps promote their loyalty program and products.
- You can use it to explain what goodies they get or what cashback they can get.
- Add clear call-to-actions with each post and story.
- Tell a story with Instagram Reels. - Notify your customers about the Rewards program launch, sales campaigns, etc.
- Guide customers with Instagram Highlights. - Explain in detail through which widget they can perform actions, how to apply discounts, etc.
- Optimize your Instagram Profile with SEO practices: Instagram is a storefront, a website page, a place where visitors check reviews, and generally a place to learn about a brand, business, or place. Optimize your Instagram account using the tips in this article: https://later.com/blog/instagram-seo/
Banners: Launch programs, news about campaigns, etc. using banners on Shopify. Here's a Shopify article on how to add a default banner to a theme and there's also an appendices recommendation for making banners.
Widgets: Use our rewards tab, points widget on the product page, Points at checkout, and include nudges.
Page: you can use our page or build your own one with Builders and link it to our page. Add Rewards and Referral pages to the Navigation menu and footer.
4) Mailing list
- Enable Reward emails in our app to send action-based emails.
- Set up integration with Klavio/Omnisend for a more customized experience.
5) Integrate the program with your mobile app
- Use integration with Vajro or Shoppy
- Using the Shopney Integration you can only engage in reviews and wishlists
6) Referral Program
Your customers can be your ambassadors. After all, word-of-mouth marketing is the most efficient and effective method. Use our referral program, promote using a separate page, and run newsletters with Klavio and Omnisend integration.
Hope this article was helpful ✨.