About the pricing policy of Growave
Learn about the current billing options
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
IMPORTANT NOTE: Shopify Billing manages all the app charges. Please find more details here.
Growave team is happy to announce that we have released a pricing policy that will help shop owners get most of the Growave features depending on monthly order volumes made by the shop.
Our pricing varies for shops with different order volumes. We believe that it will help newbies in the industry to expand and grow their businesses with useful apps such as Reviews, Rewards and Loyalty programs, Wishlist reminders, and many more, as well as strengthen existing players in the industry with an additional boost.
The only limitation imposed on pricing is the number of orders per month.
Subscription types: annual and monthly.
Please note that there are two options for Growave's pricing. You can find the details below.
Pricing for the monthly subscription:
Basic $9 per month, up to 75 orders/monthly.
Starter $19 per month, up to 150 orders/monthly.
Medium $49 per month, up to 500 orders/monthly.
Growth $99 per month, up to 1000 orders/monthly.
Enterprise $299 per month, up to 3500 orders/monthly.
Pricing per month for the annual subscription:
The good news is in case you subscribe on an annual basis, you can save 20%. Once you are charged, the price for the whole year will be included in the invoice. Below you may see the benefit and difference in price if we divide it into 12 months:
Basic $7.2 per month, up to 75 orders/monthly.
Starter $15.2 per month, up to 150 orders/monthly.
Medium $39.2 per month, up to 500 orders/monthly.
Growth $79.2 per month, up to 1000 orders/monthly.
Enterprise $239.2 per month, up to 3500 orders/monthly.
If you are an established brand with more than 3500 monthly orders, you can contact us, so we can help you to pick a Custom plan.
Features' distribution by plans:
FAQs regarding our pricing policy:
1. What are your prices based on?
We have a simplified version of pricing with no surprises, and it is based on one simple thing: a number of your orders, based on which you choose a plan that suits you best.
2. Are there any setup fees or other charges?
No, there are no setup fees or any other hidden charges.
3. How orders are calculated?
Calculations are applied only to orders that come from these sales channels:
- Shopify POS
Other channels like Amazon, eBay, etc. are not affecting the order counters.
4. New customers
- After installing Growave, you will have access only to the billing page before choosing a plan.
- If you are new to Growave, you can choose absolutely any plan (monthly\annually), regardless of the number of orders (we start counting and sending notifications start after the payment transaction).
5. Trial days
You get a 30-day trial period on any plan.
- The number of trial days will be displayed in your Admin.
- If you are already on any plan during the trial and decide to change your plan, you will have some days left during the upgrade. For example, you have spent 7 days of the trial, then once the plan is updated, you will have 23 days left.
- If you have already used 30 days and decided to change your plan, then you will be provided with 1 trial day as a bonus for another plan (upgrade\downgrade).
- If you have deleted the app more than 60 days ago, then we'll provide you with a 30-day trial again.
6. What happens if you exceed your monthly order limit (monthly plan)?
If it happens for the first time, you will get a notification (the first email in the series) that warns about exceeding a limit. Basically, the moment when the order counter goes above the limit (ex. 76/75), a notification is sent to the shop owner. Overall functionality is not affected, this is just a warning - limit counter increments by one (1/3).
For the next billing cycle (new month, and it is not necessarily consecutive to the previous one), if you go above the limit again, a second warning (email) is sent. Limit counter increments by one (2/3). Overall functionality is not affected.
Furthermore, if there is a case when the order limit is exceeded for the third time (new billing cycle), the final notification (third) in the series will be sent to the shop owner. Limit counter increments by one (3/3). But again, overall functionality won't be limited.
Real restrictions will come on the fourth limit violation - the moment when orders exceed corresponding to a plan limit and the limit counter is 3/3, all marketing notifications will be disabled.
7. Yearly plans restrictions
In the case of yearly plans, the logic behind counters and warnings slightly differs in the following way:
- For annual subscriptions we take into account the whole period - 12 months, however, you will get your first warning only on the 10th month even if you violated limits throughout the first 9 months.
- In case you exceeded the limit 3 or more times in the first 9 months, you will get 3 times warning on the 10th, 11th, and 12th months. Because each month we count all the limits exceeded for the year.
- If you exceeded the limit less than 3 times in the whole period, you will not get a warning notification. But on the same plan, the counter will not be dropped. So if you exceeded the limit 3 or more times in the 2nd year, you will get 3 times warning on the 10th, 11th, and 12th month.
- At the end of an annual subscription, we will take into account the whole period, when a counter reaches 3/3 and you reach order limitation. Your marketing notifications will be disabled, admin blocked, and the billing cycle will not be refreshed until you upgrade to a higher plan.
- At the end of the year, Shopify will automatically charge you for the same annual plan, however, if the counter reaches 3/3 and you reach order limitation, the Admin Panel will not be available until you upgrade your plan.
- Everything refreshes on a new billing cycle (yearly cycle) only after the plan upgrade.
NOTE: You can check examples of how the pricing order limits work in the following guide.
8. How to reset the monthly limit counter?
It is easy to reset the limit counter - you need to change a plan to a higher one. In this case, limit counters go to 0/3. And overall limit routine nullifies. If you exceed limits on a new plan, a scenario will be going as written above.
Note: if you somehow changed to a lower plan, your counters will not refresh.
9. What if I want to cancel or change my plan?
Sure thing, you can cancel your subscription or move between plans at any time from our Pricing page.
10. Can someone help me set up Growave?
Yes, we will help you to integrate the wished features into your store absolutely for free. Moreover, we will support them throughout your journey with us.
11. What about test orders and orders that were refunded? Will they be included in the monthly order volume?
No, the test orders and orders with statuses: Refunded, Partially refunded will not be counted in the monthly order volume.
12. Does Growave support businesses with high order volumes?
Yes, we do have a solution for any order volume. Growave successfully supports big companies like Boeing, and fast-growing brands around the world such as Unilever, Plant Essentials, Uniqso, SM Global shop, and many others.
13. What will happen to customers who are on current plans?
Nothing will change for them, they will continue to use the app at the same prices they signed up for. If they switch to the new pricing, then they will not be able to return back and will use the app according to the new pricing policy.
14. What if I am selling low-margin products?
If you have a small commission on sales, but a large number of orders, then you need to contact us so that we can help you choose a suitable plan for you.
We look at the product's average price, the number of orders, and the average check. A low margin can be given if the products are not expensive (the price for each is approximately $1-$15), the average number of orders per month is large (for example, more than 500 and the suitable plan according to the order's amount is Growth). In this case, we give the Medium plan as only 50% of orders will be counted.
Please, contact us at email - email@example.com, and we will be happy to get back to you regarding your concern.
15. Will the annual plans remain in the new pricing?
Yes, annual plans will also be available for selection when choosing a plan, the discount on them remains the same - 20% off on any plan.
16. I have several shops and I want to install Growave on them. Will there be any discount?
Yes, we provide discounts for 3rd shop in the amount of 20% off. If you have 4 shops then 25% off.
If there are any questions about pricing, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to hear from you! ❤️