Growave Admin Panel Navigation
Check this guide to explore the Growave Admin Panel.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are new to Growave, the following article will help you on your way in exploring our Admin Panel and settings.
You may watch the short video guide to get started:
Once you install our app and go through Onboarding, you will be redirected to this page which is our Admin Panel:
Let's begin with the Rewards, if you click on it, the 4 sections will appear from where you can set the points, discounts, VIP Tiers, referral options etc.:
You will see four sections displayed, find more information about each in the following articles:
Then, you will see a menu for the Reviews, here you can make adjustments for the reviews and questions on your shop:
The next section is for the Wishlist where you can track the analytics and activity:
Let's continue with Instagram, from where you can create a gallery, tag products,з and select which photos you'd like to have published on your shop:
From the Customers section, you can find all your members, check their activities and edit the points balance:
In the Analytics section you can track the activities of Rewards, Reviews, and Instagram apps:
From the Notification center you can edit emails sent by Growave:
Then, you will see the Settings from where you can make general adjustments for all the Growave apps:
- General - here you can change the Administrative Panel Language, add System Notification email, set Outbound email, and adjust Cart selectors.
- Rewards - adjust order rewarding settings, set customer/product eligibility, points expiration, VIP Tiers enrollment, and reward for past actions.
- Reviews - adjust the general review settings and create custom review forms.
- Wishlist - set the basic settings for the wishlist.
- Social Login - choose the social networks to be displayed and set a custom login app.
- API - available from the Enterprise plan.
- Import center - import reviews and rewards data.
- Integrations - see available integrations and manage them from this section.
- Language editor - adjust the wording or translation of the Growave apps.
- Manage app - remove files from the theme and delete the app.
The last section is 'Branding' from where you can adjust the design of Emails and Growave apps:
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be glad to help 😊.