How to get the most of every feature
Brief overview of every app and tips on how to use them
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
You may easily earn your customers' trust and strengthen social proof with our Reviews app. Collect reviews on-site and via email.
1. First of all, Reviews automatically sends review request emails to your customers who have made purchases but for some reason have not left any feedback yet. In such cases, these emails are great tools to remind them about leaving reviews.
2. Collecting reviews needs some time. While you are waiting why not create some reviews on your own? You can add reviews manually via our importer.
3. You can collect even more reviews from buyers that purchased your items on Amazon, Etsy, or offline - just share a special link with them via Email, Facebook, Whatsapp (on mobile only), and other channels.
Loyalty & Rewards programs
The Loyalty & Rewards programs are the tools you need to create a compelling rewards experience that drives repeat purchases and sustainable growth for your brand. With points, VIP tiers, and referrals, you may give customers a way to join, engage with, and share your brand with the community.
1. Use points to motivate action at every stage of your customer journey. You can reward customers with convertible points for actions like signing up/logging in, leaving reviews, social follows, placing an order, and many more. This way you establish and maintain lasting, emotional relationships with every member of your community.
2. All discounts created in the Points system can be found in your Shopify. You can use our dashboard to find a specific discount rather than browsing through hundreds of them.
All discounts created in the Points system can be found in your Shopify in the Discounts section. However, you can use our dashboard to find specific discounts (earned, redeemed & expired) rather than browsing through hundreds of them.
3. It is always hard and expensive to acquire customers. Using the Referral program, you can mobilize your best customers to refer like-minded people to your brand, effectively growing your community without any extra cost.
4. Let your customers get a special status with VIP tiers which makes them stand out and strongly connected to your brand instead of just earning points until the end of their lives.
5. You obviously want to ask me: "How do I start setting it up?". I’ve already considered this and prepared this guide! 😊
Embed wishlist anywhere and let shoppers save items right from the product pages, collections, and homepage
1. Allow customers to choose an item option (size, color etc.) right on the Wishlist page without redirecting to product pages. You can do it here.
2. There are 3 types of automated emails that would greatly help to boost your sales. They give a sense of urgency and notify when items are on sale or back in stock.
3. Don't like how the Wishlist looks on your site? You can control the design of the widget via our editor.
Shoppable Instagram Galleries
1. First of all, please follow this guide to connect your account correctly and create your first shoppable gallery.
2. It’s time to use your Instagram feed to inspire your Store visitors. Make them discover and buy items they love, just embed your beautiful gallery on the homepage. This guide will help you.
3. Keep the visitor's attention. Our product allows displaying the product-specific galleries which are automatically generated when you tag products. You can reach out to us to embed it into the product page template.
4. Your customers are your number one fans and your brand's biggest asset. So let's create another gallery based on your own, unique hashtag!
For that, please go to the admin panel > click on the Create Gallery link > enter a wished hashtag > save changes. Voila, your hashtag gallery is ready!
Growave lets customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, or Amazon accounts.
The social login option can be accessed under Settings here.
Growave lets customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, or Amazon accounts without going through the hassle of filling out the 'creating an account' form. Thus making things simple, short, quick, and easy.
1. How about encouraging users to register on your website and gain even more real email addresses?
The social login function helps to achieve such goals by rewarding users with points, discounts and gift cards for social login or/and signup, and for creating accounts.
2. You can use your own branded social apps (Facebook, Twitter, Google Sign-in, Tumblr, Amazon) with the name and logo of your store when your customers log in instead of the default social apps. You can set them up here.
3. Get full information about your customers (birthdate, contact details and etc.), interests (viewed, reward details, reviews left and purchased items), behaviors (when they usually browse your store and make a purchase) using the Customers section.
That's pretty much it! If you have any questions or requests, please reach out to us without hesitation.