Let's use your Instagram and user-generated content (UGC) to turn your followers and visitors into buyers. This guide shows you how to create shoppable Instagram galleries for your Shopify site using #UGC and @accounts.
1. Go to the dashboard and click on the "Create gallery" link. This form will appear:
2. Choose an account you need among the available ones.
3. Also, you can add your own, unique hashtag to the gallery.
NOTE: Don’t use popular hashtags such as #beautifulclothes #nicedress, etc., they might pull various photos unrelated to your content.
4. Type a wished title which will be shown at the top of the gallery on your website. Or leave the field empty if you don't want to show it.
5. Disable the auto-approval if you want to manually pick and publish photos of the gallery. Otherwise, it will automatically post all of them.
6. On tagged photos, you can choose between the “Shop it” button and Hotspot. Here is the difference between them:
7. Now you can moderate photos in the gallery or embed it on any page of your Shopify site.