How to set up a reward for leaving a review
Learn how to motivate your customers to leave more reviews
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
We all want to be rewarded for everything we do. This also applies to customers who leave reviews on your site and help you to increase sales. Here in Growave, it can be done using our Loyalty & Rewards program.
NOTION: Customers may get a reward for leaving both site and product reviews on the shop. The reward will be given once the review is published.
Once you enable the Points program, you can choose actions you want to reward. And Leave a review is luckily one of them:
As you can see above, this action could be set up the way you want:
- Create a suitable name for this action
- Choose any description
- Choose the reward type: points, gift card, discounts (percentage, fixed amount, or free shipping), or free product.
- Set a reward delay
- Choose how many times this action can be completed by one person (limit the number of successfully completed activities that are rewardable)
- You may also choose to give extra points for reviews with photos
You can find more details about each rewarding type here.
There are three types of available Discounts
If you choose Discounts as a rewarding type, you'll see the following 3 options:
1. Fixed amount discount goes as a dollar off. You can put any amount you wish and the customer will get this "money" for doing the earning action.
2. Percentage discount works as a usual discount. Just the specified percentage is off from customers' total order's cost for doing the earning action.
3. The way Free shipping works, I guess, is obvious :) There is nothing to specify, the customer will get the discount code that can be used at the checkout page.
Also, you are able to "Give extra points for reviews with photos" but only in the Points rewarding type. If a customer leaves a review with a photo, he/she will get as many extra points as you set up in your Admin panel.
NOTE: In case the auto-publish option for reviews is off, then the reward will be given only after the review is published.
Hope it was helpful and informative! As always, you can contact us to ask any questions you might have! 🥰