Creating import file for Q&A
A quick guide to preparing Q&A import file.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Q&A is an essential tool to decrease cart abandonment rates by answering your customers' questions.
If you have been using a third-party app for Shopify to collect and answer questions, you can easily export and import them into the Growave platform.
What is a CSV file?
CSV stands for comma-separated values, a file format (.csv) for spreadsheets. You can use CSV files to import and export different data. Here's how you can prepare the CSV file and import data to our app:
- Open the CSV file and add column titles (highlighted in bold) from the below list.
- And fill in your Q&A details
Please make sure that your CSV file fits the import requirements:
1) User - Customer's display name
2) Email - email address of the customer
3) Product - product id, product_handle, or product URL
4) Body - customer's question
5) Date - question date, format: YYYY-MM-DD
6) Reply - reply to the question
7) Reply_date - reply date, format: YYYY-MM-DD
8) Status - published/unpublished
How to import Q&A CSV file?
Once your file is ready, please go to the Import section in the Growave dashboard to upload this file.
If you face any issues with importing questions and answers then don't hesitate to contact us. We'll be happy to assist you 😊!