Growave Reviews integration with Nextsale
Learn how to integrate Growave with Nextsale to create social proof in a few simple steps.
Nextsale helps Shopify merchants to build trust, increase sales, and grow e-mail & SMS lists with on-site widgets.
With Nextsale integration, you can easily display Growave reviews on your website pages to build trust and engage visitors. Integrating Growave reviews with Nextsale is simple, and doesn’t require any coding experience.
Follow these steps to integrate Growave with Nextsale:
Step 1: Go to your Shopify dashboard.
Step 2: Open the ''Apps'' tab and select Growave as shown below.
Step 3: In your Growave admin panel, click on your store name on the right top of the window and select “API”. If you are already logged in, you can go to Growave account > Admin > Settings > API.
Step 4: Copy your “API Key” and “API Secret”.
Step 5: In Nextsale admin dashboard, click on the Integrations tab from the left bar in the dashboard. Search for Growave and select it.
Step 6: Input your App key, input your API Secret, choose the minimum rating value, filter reviews, and click on the "Connect Growave Reviews" button.
You can filter reviews to sync only reviews with images.
Step 7: After connecting you should see the success message alert on top. Make sure the activation toggle is enabled, then click on the "Save changes" button.
Check the Events page to see the reviews we imported.
- Integration is available and working only in the Enterprise Plan of Growave.
- Only reviews that you approve and publish via Growave, will be included in your Nextsale notifications.
- As soon as you integrate Growave with Nextsale, the last 100 reviews will be pulled out to your website pages.
- New reviews will be synced within a few minutes.
- It might take a few seconds to sync all your event data to capture on the Events page.
- If you don't see any Growave reviews on the Events page, check your API Credentials for any typos.
Congratulations! Now, you successfully integrated Growave reviews with Nextsale.