How to create own Facebook APP
A quick guide to set up your own Facebook APP
The Social login product uses our Facebook APP for your online store by default, however, if you want to use your own Facebook APP with your store name & logo then please follow this guide.
1) Register as a Facebook Developer. We assume that you already have a developer account, if you don’t have one, the registration process is very easy. Please follow Facebook documentation here.
2) Create an App: now you already logged into your Facebook developer account.
a) If you just came from the registration flow, click the Create First App button:
b) Otherwise go to the Apps panel and click Create App:
3) Choose an app type: for our purpose, we can choose Business. You can read more about app types here.
4) Now it's time to set up your app name and contact email.
Type your app name (you can use your shop name), add your email into the "App Contact Email" field and choose your Business Manager account. Then click the "Create App" button.
5) After successfully creating the app go to the dashboard and choose the app that was just created.
6) Add Facebook login to your app and select the Website as the platform.
7) Enter the URL of your shop.
8) Go to the settings.
10) Go to permissions.
11) Switch public_profile to advanced access.
12) Copy the App ID and go to our admin panel. Here on this page fulfill the "Facebook App ID" text field and click the "Save Changes" button.
That's it :) If you need any help, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to hear from you!