How to create own Google APP
A quick guide to set up your own Google APP
Google cloud platform enables social login and social sharing for Google users. If you have already created Google cloud APP for your online store then re-check this guide to make sure that everything is correctly configured.
1) Open https://console.developers.google.com/project and click on the "Create Project" button.
2) On the following page type your shop name and click on the "Create" button:
3) Open the sidebar menu and click on "APIs & Services" section → Credentials
4) Click on the "CREATE CREDENTIALS" button. In the options choose "API key"
5) API key is created. You will see a pop-up, you can close it or click on the "Restrict key" button.
6) Choose whether your app is External.
7) Enter your app\0027s information, then click Continue.
- App Name
- Support Email Address
- App Logo (Optional) - if you upload a logo your app will need to be reviewed & verified (this will take longer for you to be able to use Google Sign-in )
- The home page of your app\0027s website
- URL of your app\0027s terms of service
- Authorized Domains (include the same domain as your app\0027s website)
- Developer Contact Information
8) Click on the “Add or Remove Scopes” button and select the first 3 scopes.
9) Scroll down and click on the “Update” button. Then click “Save” and “Continue”.
10) Skip filling in any “Optional Info”.
11) On the Summary step, scroll down and click on the “Back to Dashboard” button. The "Verification not required" message will appear.
12) Then go to the "APIs and Services" section and choose "Credential" options. On the page click on "Create credentials" and choose "OAuth Client ID":
If you have the custom domain name(for example, http://www.mysite.com) then use it:
In order to configure Authorized Redirection URLs please add to the ending "/oauth2callback"
Then you will be able to copy Client ID:
14) Go to Growave admin panel - https://admin.growave.io/dashboard/settings/social-login
Fulfill the "Google Client ID" text field and click the "Save Changes" button.
If you face any problems then feel free to contact us - email@example.com