How to promote Loyalty & Rewards program?
If you are trying to figure out how to increase the visibility of your loyalty program, then this article is for you 😉.
Even if you've launched a super creative and profitable loyalty program, you still need to make an effort to make sure your customers know about it. Try to put yourself in the client's shoes and look at the program from their point of view. It's more than just sending an email with discounts and points. To be successful, you have to look at the bigger picture. By the big picture, we mean cross-promotion. Let's explore how to promote the Reward program using different tools, including our features and widgets:
1. Take advantage of FAQ or Terms & Conditions
Ensure that the concept of the loyalty and rewards program is properly articulated and easy to understand. To successfully promote your program it's necessary to describe the rules in the FAQ or the Terms & Conditions. Why?
- Your clients will have a clear idea of what they can get and how they can get it.
What to include in the description?
- What do they get?
- How can they get these perks?
- Explain how to exchange points for discounts.
To give you an idea, check Sephora's Beauty Insider Program's FAQ.
Pay attention to this guide to learn how to edit Growave Loyalty & Rewards program's FAQ:
How to edit the Loyalty & Rewards FAQ?
2. Utilize Instagram
- Use Instagram Carousels in posts: Instagram carousels have the highest engagement rate of all of Insta's features. It's an ideal feature for small businesses, according to research, that helps promote their loyalty program and products.
For example, you can use it to explain what goodies they get or what cashback they can get.
- Add clear call-to-actions with each post and story.
- Tell a story with Instagram Reels: Notify your customers about the Rewards program launch, sales campaigns, etc.
- Guide customers with Instagram Highlights: Explain in detail through which widget they can perform actions, how to apply discounts, etc.
- Optimize your Instagram Profile with SEO practices: Instagram is a storefront, a website page, a place where visitors check reviews, and typically a place to learn about the brand. Optimize your Instagram account using the tips in this article: https://later.com/blog/instagram-seo/
3. Optimize your website
Banners: You can launch programs, news about campaigns, etc. using banners on Shopify. Here's a Shopify article on how to add a default banner to a theme and an appendices recommendation for making banners.
Widgets: Use our rewards tab, points widget on the product page, and Points at checkout, and don't forget to include nudges.
Page: you can use our page or build one with Builders and link it to our page. Be sure to review this guide - How to add pages to the Navigation in the Shopify store. We recommend you add Rewards and Referral pages to the Navigation menu and footer.
4. Enable reward emails
- Enable Reward emails in our app to send action-based emails. Find out more in this article - Rewards notifications and how they function.
- Set up integration with Klaviyo/Omnisend for a more customized and personalized experience.
5. Integrate the program with your mobile app
- Use integration with Vajro or Shoppy.
- Using the Shopney Integration you can only engage in reviews and wishlists.
6. Activate the Referral Program
Your customers can be your ambassadors. With the help of the Referral program, you'll be able to reach a wider audience and increase your chances of getting more referrals. After all, word-of-mouth marketing is the most efficient and effective method
- Provide an incentive to both the referrer and the referee. This way, your customers will be motivated to participate in the referral program. Check more details about the Growave Referral Program in the following guide - About the Referral Program.
- Create a landing page on your website that explains the referral program in detail.
- Send personalized emails and run newsletters with Klaviyo and Omnisend integration.
- Track and Analyze the results of your Referral program, this will help you understand what's working and what's not.
Hope this article was helpful ✨.