How to show all reviews on a separate page
How to show all reviews on a separate page or any existing pages.
What is the separate reviews page?
The Reviews product automatically creates a separate page for reviews, both product and site ones. Here you can see this page in action, on our live demo site.
You can find that page using the link yoursite.com/pages/reviews. And, by default, it allows leaving a review to your site. Also, customers can sort and see the reviews by these criteria: Most Recent, Highest Rating, Lowest Rating, With Photos, and Most Helpful.
So if you want to make it easier for your customers to find this page, you can display the link as a menu item on the main menu of your website.
How to display the link as a menu item on the main menu?
Start from the Shopify dashboard and follow the next steps:
1. Go to the Navigation section and click on the "Main menu"
2. Click on the "Add menu item"
3. Write "Reviews" or whatever you want it to name in the Name placeholder
4. Click on the Link place holder and the dropdown will appear, where you should choose "Pages". After that, there will appear another dropdown, this time, please choose reviews".
5. Click on the "Add" button and save the changes. The reviews item, with the name you've given it, will be displayed on the main menu.
How to display all reviews on any existing pages?
To display all the reviews on any page, please go to the Shopify Admin panel > Themes > Actions: Edit Code > Templates. Now find the pages where you'd like to have the all reviews widget. Then put this code literally anywhere:
<div class="ssw-html-widget" data-request-url="reviews" ></div>
That is it! If you face any problems or have questions, please feel free to contact us.