How to start using Loyalty and Rewards
A quick guide to set up and get started with Loyalty and Rewards
The Loyalty and Rewards program motivates your shoppers to engage more meaningfully with your brand. Increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and give your best users VIP treatments.
After completing the onboarding process you may check more functions that the Rewards app has to offer and if you have skipped setting up the Rewards app when installing this article will help you learn from the start.
As you already see, there are 3 programs that can be activated:
- Referral program
- VIP Tiers
- Also, there is the Notification center, from where you can edit all the email notifications that are sent to specific cases. The same can be done with the FAQ templates there.
In the Admin editor you can easily adjust the color scheme of the separate Rewards page and Rewards tab on your site:
The Analytics section will help you have a detailed understanding of what each program does and what kind of benefits the programs bring.
The Loyalty and Rewards program lets reward the existing members for their past actions. In order to do so please go to Settings -> Rewards -> Reward for Past Actions. Then, after choosing desired period the available rewarding rules will appear:
Also, the Settings include 3 following sections:
- Customize Order rewarding settings for the "Place Order" action to specify at what order status customers get their points.
- Choose at what order status to subtract customers' points ("Place Order" action).
- Exclude the used discount or include taxes/shipping ("Place Order" action).
- Include/exclude members with specific tags.
- Change the name of the points as you want.
- Set up Points expiration and notification about it.
- Add Nudges so that the users will be encouraged to spend more points and use discounts.
- Choose when to start tracking VIP Tiers 'members' activity.
Don't forget to save the changes :)
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we are always here for you.
Also, watch the video to see how the Points program works for your customers: