Integration with PageFly Page Builder
How to enable Growave apps via Pagefly, step-by-step guide.
In order to enable Growave functionality on your drag-and-drop builder, you don't need to code, the guide is simple and intuitive to start.
But before we proceed, make sure you installed Pagefly using this link and enabled the integration in Growave's dashboard.
This integration is available on any plan of Growave.
- Step 1: After installing and checking Growave element variations, please head to the admin panel of Pagefly. Create a new page or edit the existing one as shown on the screenshot below.
- Step 2: Once you access the below page, find the Add third party elements icon and choose the Growave among other available apps. Drag-and-drop needed elements into your page.
- Step 3: Find the appropriate placement, click Save, and Publish the page.
Currently, Growave element comes in 4 variations on the Pagefly dashboard.
- Review Widget element can be used only one time on a page. Also, it can be used on all PageFly pages without being inside the Product Details element.
- Product Average Rating element can be used more than once on a single page. Moreover, it can be used on all PageFly pages without staying inside the Product Details element.
- Collection Average Rating element must stay inside the Product List element to work properly.
- Add to Wishlist element must stay in the Product Page and inside a Product Details element.
If you require additional information, feel free to contact Growave support team and we will gladly assist you at email@example.com.