Integration with Shopify Flow
In this article you will find information on how the Shopify Flow works with Growave.
Shopify Flow is an e-commerce automation platform that enables you to automate tasks and processes within your store and across your apps.
Shopify Flow is available only to the following:
- stores that subscribe to the Shopify Plus, Advanced, or Shopify plans
- stores that use the Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN)
Shopify Flow workflow components
Flow is an event-based feature that enables you to create automated workflows. This means that Flow monitors your store for events, and lets you create an automated sequence of actions that are taken in response.
To create this automation, you build a workflow using components called triggers, conditions, and actions.
Steps to create a flow:
1) From your Shopify admin, click Settings > Apps and sales channels.
2) From the Apps and sales channels page, click Shopify Flow.
3) Click Open app.
4) Click Create workflow.
5) Click Select a trigger, and then select the trigger that starts the workflow.
6) Click Output to create a new step. Click Condition, and then select the condition that must be met before any actions can be run.
7) Click Then to select the action to be taken if the condition you set is true. Click Actions and select the action that runs based on the results of the condition.
8) Optional: you can specify the points and rule type in the reward action.
Here's the list of rule types:
To set Custom action, please open it from the Growave Admin and copy the last digits from the search bar link:
Then, add it to the Action ID field while creating a workflow:
9) Optional: click Otherwise to add to your workflow if the condition you set is false. You can add additional conditions or actions.
10) Click New Workflow, and then enter a title for your workflow.
11) To start using your workflow, click Turn on workflow.
Below you will see the Growave triggers available:
You can also set the integration with Gorgias apps. Please find more details in the next articles:
Integration with Gorgias app (Creating tickets)
Feel free to reach out to us in case you have any questions 😊.